TOP 15 Online Women in Business You Should Follow
Building a business online is tough stuff. It’s not all that easy like one make think it is. IT IS however super fun at the same time very rewarding.
…Let me explain
What better way to run your own space online? For me personally, it’s the best feeling in the world when I can work from anywhere I want, with my laptop, wi-fi, and my websites and blog.
But creating your own brand online requires lots of time, dedication, and committment just as with any other business ventures. Are you up for the challenge and willing to do what it takes to make your business online a success?
So Here Are Top 15 Online Women in Business You Should Follow
These women are moms who solely run their business online. These women work hard day in and day out! I respect each and everyone of these ladies in business. Their passion, drive, will, and their determination to succeed for their families.
So here we go!
1) Terri L. Clay: The Start Up Biz Coach
2) LaShanda Henry: Sista Sense: if it doesn’t make money it doesn’t make cents
3) Joyce Brewer: Mommy Talk Show – Giving moms something to talk about
4) Danielle Danisha: Real Estate Mogul – Real Estate Investor & Real Estate Coach
5) Tarra Jackson – Women’s Wealth Hangout TV Show
6) Tamiko Lowry: The Empowering Diva & Domestic Violence Advocate
7) Lekeisha Lopez: Digital Media & Branding Pro
8) Tiana Patrice: Business Clarity Coach & Empowerment Specialist
9) Shanel Cooper Sykes: Empowering Your Extraordinary Life
10) Twanna Gill: The Virtual Empress & Virtual Business Manager
11) Lisa Richardson: Digital Strategist & WordPress Developer at Flow
12) Neoshi Yaki: Editor -in- Chief at MMIA Magazine
13) Holly Hanna: The Work At Home Woman
14) Lisa Cash Hanson – Mompreneur Mogul Inventor of Snuggwugg,INC.
15) Nicole S. Cooper – Home Based Business Internet Marketer Coach & Trainer
From all things moms and babies, fashion, business, beauty and lifestyle, finances, empowerment, and more…. I am inspired by each and everyone of these maama’bears.
By their dedication and committment on what they bring to us (ALL) in the online space, and you should get to know them and follow them as well. I’ve had the great pleasure of meeting these ladies (majority of them) live and in person and I got the opportunity to know them on a more personal level. Beautiful women from the inside and out!
Do you know any of these women in business? Who do you personally follow online and inspired by their success with their business ROCKIN’ THE WEB? Please comment below I would love to know as well.
These girls means business!
P.S. Discover How One Exhausted Business Owning Mom Turned Her Passion For Sharing What She Learned Into $268,093 off of CB by simply creating an easy DIY eBook. YES, EBOOKS!!! and I personally generate an extra $291.40+ for myself monthly from eBooks as well using this same strategy online. Click here to see this NOW!